EmergencyRoom EmergencyRoom

alright

It was alright... but I found a problem with your movie. The city looked NOTHING like Melbourne! And why pick on Australia for? I come from Australia!

PimPamWars PimPamWars

hahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!

this is the funniest thing I have ever seen! hahahahaha so cute!

At the Beach with Dubya At the Beach with Dubya

dickhead

fuck you americans love teasing your own president. What kind of fucking country do you dickheads live in where you bag out the person you voted in. For fucks sake you people made the vote so fucking live with it. I would love to see you do a fucking better job at being president. Yeah we all know he screwed up with the war with Iraq but fucking hell shutup about it already!!!!

Cane and Baz! Cane and Baz!

bah

I can tell you are either aussies or trying to be aussies. Why choose to immitate yobbos for? You give us a bad name you fool!

Dbz fight Dbz fight

bah!

This was boring... not enough effects or sounds. And also you spelt VEGETA wrong. I can tell you aren't a great DBZ fan :P

story of cat story of cat

HAHAHAHAHA

That song was so cute and I love cats so I gave you 4 out of 5. Good work!

Speed Up Speed Up

cool!

Argh man you gave me two double whammies! I love Dragonball Z (especially Vegeta) and I love trance music! That was really good, hehehe you even had me dancing. Don't listen to anyone else here. Especially grim reaper clock, he cant even flash decently.

You did a good job using those sprites and did a good job co-ordinating them better. Some people use sprites a lot worse than you do so good work :)

strawberry clock strawberry clock

you aren't good

Out of all of the clock crew members, you have to be the worst. Most of the clock related flashes get through but I have seen your work get blammed. You have a pretty cool looking clock but you have very little imagination and you steal ideas from the other clock crew members

"Strawberry clock, the locks are attacking and you must lead us into battle"

*Cough* RIP OFF!

That was in clock vs lock war part II. Don't steal ideas! Be original ok? Take some art lessons or something and be inspired to make something which is truely original and actually worth watching. I don't want to see another one from you until you have learned a thing or two

grim-reaper-clock responds:

thank u for your review every1 has there own opinon so thanks for the review and i will try next time also im to good with flash so it is hard for me

A Lesson For Life A Lesson For Life

hahahahaha

That was so unexpected and that's what made it funny. Good work :D

BAFA responds:

Thats the point ;)

Epilepsy took you away Epilepsy took you away

Wow!!!!

Wow man!!! I can't believe how emotional that was... I'm in tears at the moment. Literally. This is one of the most powerful things I have ever seen. Good work!